Friday, September 19, 2008

february lady sweater... all ready for fall.

i finished the february lady sweater, and, oh, does it ever rock. i love the sweet little thang so much (as did my mom when she saw the pattern and the half-finished bits) that i started another one for her for christmas. holiday knitting begins, my friends. oy. i've got my work cut out for me. in all seriousness, this pattern is terrific. it gets the christie stamp of approval.

made using size US7 needles and cascade 220 heathers in rainier. i think i'm in love.
080919. the february lady sweater, all done.


080919. the february lady sweater, all done.


080919. the february lady sweater, all done.


me being silly and pose-y.
080919. strike a pose.


and it's actually sweater weather again! i wore my mrs. darcy cardigan out the other night, and i was actually comfy-cozy. i love fall.
080917. snap-a-shot.

No comments: